Master Student '16
Key Laboratory of Machine Perception (Minister of Education),
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science.
Peking University, Beijing. P.R.China
I am currently a master student in Visualization and Visual Computing Lab (PKUVIS), School of EECS at Peking University. My research focuses on spatial-temporal data visualization and traffic data visual analytics.
- 2016.9 - present: Master student in School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University.
- 2012.9 - 2016.6: B.S. in School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University.
Yu Zhang, Guozheng Li, Chufan Lai, Qiangqiang Liu, Shuai Chen, Lu Feng, Tangzhi Ye, Siming Chen, Ren Zuo, Zhuo Zhang, Zhanyi Wang, Xin Huang, Fengchao Xu, Li Yu, Shunlong Zhang, Qiusheng Li, Xiaoru Yuan
STAD-HD: Spatial Temporal Anomaly Detection for Heterogeneous Data through Visual Analytics
Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Visual Analytics Science and Technology (VAST), 2016.
| DOI | PDF (1.6MB)|
Air Traffic Control Data Visualization
| Online Demo|
Visual Data Quality Analysis for Taxi GPS Data
| Online Demo|
Interactive Visual Analysis on Data Sets with Complex Relationships | Online Demo|
PKU Institution Visualization | Online Demo|
Visualization of National Urban Daily Air Quality | Online Demo|
Visualization of Crime in San Francisco | Online Demo|
- Peking University Visualization and Visual Analysis Summer School, July 2017.
- China Visulization and Visual Analytics (ChinaVIS), Qingdao, China, July 2017.
- Peking University Visualization and Visual Analysis Summer School, July 2016.
- China Visulization and Visual Analytics (ChinaVIS), Changsha, China, July 2016.
- Short-term internship in Qihu 360, 2017.1.13~2017.1.23.