Meng Du 杜萌
Visualization and Visual Analytics Group (PKUVIS)
Key Laboratory of Machine Perception (Minister of Education), Center for Information Science, School of EECS
Peking University, Beijing. P.R.China
Email: meng.du [at] pku [dot] edu [dot] cn
I am currently a Postdoctoral Researcher in School of Computer Engineering and Computer Science at Peking University working with Prof. Xiaoru Yuan. My research interests are in general visualization and visual analytics techniques.
- Sep 2013 - Dec 2015, Beijing Forestry University, Beijing, PRC, major in Forestry Equipment and Informalization, Ph.D..
- Sep 2010 - Sep 2013, Beijing Forestry University, Beijing, PRC, major in Design and Arts. M.S..
- Sep 2005 - Sep 2009, Beijing Forestry University, Beijing, PRC, major in Electronic Information Science and Technology. B.S..
- Jan 2018 - Current, Postdoctoral Researcher, Peking Univerisity. PRC.
- Sep 2015 - Sep 2017, Postdoctoral Researcher, University of California, Davis. USA.
- Meng Du, Jia-Kai Chou, Chen Ma, Senthil Chandrasegaran, Kwan-Liu Ma.
Exploring the Role of Sound in Augmenting Visualization to Enhance User Engagement.
Pacific Visualization Symposium (PacificVis), 2018 IEEE. Accepted.
- Xinyuan Huang, Meng Du.
Research and implementation of animations evaluation system.
Cluster Computing, 20(2): 1047-1062, 2017.
- Meng Du, Xinyuan Huang, Mingsheng Ye.
Mobile Guiding System for Parks Based on Highly Precision Electronic Map.
International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, 9(8): 221-232, 2014.
- Meng Du, Xinyuan Huang, Bin Qiu.
K-means Based Processing of GPS Data.
Sensors & Transducers, 163(1): 148-154, 2014.
- Meng Du, Zhongzhi Wang, Hui Xu.
Design and Implementation of Park Guiding System Based on GVSIG MINI.
Computer Applications and Software, 30(3): 190-192, 2013.
- Xinyuan Huang, Meng Du, Fangfei Dong, Meihui Guo.
Standard Course of 3ds max 2011, 2011.