GPGPU stands for General-Purpose computation on GPUs. With the increasing programmability of commodity graphics processing units (GPUs), we are capable of designing sophisticated computational algorithm with unprecedented performance by harnessing the power of computer graphics hardware.
- GPU-based kNN algorithm and its applications in image science.
- GPU-based HDR tonemapping.
- GPU for Visualization.
- Prof. Xiaoru Yuan (Faculty)
- Peihong Guo (Student)
- Prof. Junping Zhang (Fudan University)
- Jian Pu (Fudan University)
Our lab has a Dell T7400 Workstation with a Tesla C870 Card.