Multi-dimensional Spatial Temporal Visual Analytics
- Prof. Xiaoru Yuan (Faculty)
- He Xiao (Student)
- Hanqi Guo (Student)
- Zuchao Wang (Student)
- Bowen Yu (Student)
- Peihong Guo (Student)
- Hanqi Guo, He Xiao, and Xiaoru Yuan. “Multi-Dimensional Transfer Function Design based on Flexible Dimension Projection Embedded in Parallel Coordinates.” In Proceedings of IEEE Pacific Visualization Symposium (PacificVis 2011), pages 19-26, Hong Kong, March 1-4, 2011.
- Hanqi Guo, Zuchao Wang, Bowen Yu and Xiaoru Yuan. “TripVista: Triple Perspective Visual Traffic Trajectory Data Analytics.” In Proceedings of IEEE Pacific Visualization Symposium (PacificVis 2011), pages 163-170, Hong Kong, March. 1-4, 2011.
- Xiaoru Yuan, He Xiao, Hanqi Guo, Peihong Guo, Wesley Kendall, Jian Huang, and Yongxian Zhang. “Scalable Multi-variate Analytics of Seismic and Satellite-based Observational Data.” IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (Vis'10), 16(3):1413-1420, 2010.
- Xiaoru Yuan, Peihong Guo, He Xiao, Hong Zhou, and Huamin Qu. “Scattering Points in Parallel Coordinates.” IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (InfoVis'09), 15(3):1001-1008, 2009. (Cover Image)
- Yingcai Wu, Ka-Kei Chung, Huamin Qu, Xiaoru Yuan, and Shing-Chi Cheung. “Interactive Visual Optimization and Analysis for RFID Benchmarking.” IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (Vis'09), 15(6):1335-1342, 2009.
project/md_st_visualization.txt · Last modified: 2013/03/26 14:54 by chufan.lai