Beijing Pollution Data Visualization
By Richen Liu
- Multi-dimentional air quality data from 27 monitor stations, including station name, hourly time, SO2, NO2, PM10 and PM2.5.
- The data from station 门头沟龙泉镇 are totally missed.
- Abbreviated name and full name for 27 stations.
- Relative coordinates of the station are extracted from http://www.bjmemc.com.cn/g356.aspx.
Includiing Focus + Context view and map view.
- Circles on the map view (right) are the positions of the monitors, click them can lead to corresponding changes on the Focus + Context view(left).
- 4 chart lines represent SO2, NO2, PM10 and PM2.5 respectively.
- Focus + Context is emploied here to see the details of the changes, since the lines in context view may leads to much visual clutter.
- Warning lines are shown in the focus view to tell us the air quality results, the values refers to http://www.bjmemc.com.cn/g327/s968/t1264.aspx (API（空气污染指数）计算公式)
- Animation tells users the gradual transition of the background data.
- Four checkboxes of four lines can be checked to show what you interested and made them easier to compare.
- For the missing data, the message box will tell users what happened.
- You can also make unselected lines to rendered as dashed lines in context view.
public_course/visclass_f12/assignment/a02/richenliu/start.txt · Last modified: 2012/12/03 15:24 by richen.liu